Ongeluk Fotos Op Bl. 3

Van alles en nog wat. (General Bullshit)
androdans
forum-gebruiker
Contacteer:

Ongeluk Fotos Op Bl. 3

Bericht door androdans »

Hey everyone,

Like any other usual day, i decided to visit a very good friend of mine at his work in Barendrecht/Rotterdam (see google map below).

I got into my car, drove to his work and finally the inevitable happened to me about 100meters from his work place. Yes, i had an accident.......with the Astra!
It seems even though i drive very carefully, i had to hit a scooter on this particular day.

Now what exactly happened is as follows: I was turning left from the traffic light travelling a comfortable 30km/h and had to take the next right. While i was turning right, it seems that there was a cyclists lane which had right of way. As i turn into the road, all of a sudden a scooter was 1 meter on my right side about to hit my car. We both slammed on the brakes but unfortunately it was too late. He hit my door and right front panel and flew over my bonnet and landed on the floor about 1 meter from my car. Of course, first thing i did was i got out of my car to check if he was alright. He seemed fine besides bruises on his knew and lower leg and a cut to the finger. Although this happened in a flash, we were both pretty shooked up by the incident.

I called my friend to come from his work as it was just around the corner. I called the police to send a vehicle to bring a damage report form so that we can clear this up. When the police arrived (30 minutes later) they assisted us in a friendly matter. Of course i had to take a alcohol test just to make sure i wasn't drinking. After that we started to fill out the forms and it went very smoothly. I was happy there was not fighting, arguing, just purely accepting that it has happened and there's nothing we can do about it. His mother decided to take him to the doctor just to make sure that his knee and leg were okay. I agreed to it by signing the form that he might be hurt and said it was the most important thing.

Papers were filled in and everyone went their own way. The police were quite helpful in this case which was a shocker, but nonetheless it was solved.

I called my insurance to inform them of what happened. The guy at the insurance was not very pleased (not to mention neither was I), that I was responsible for the accident and that they will have to pay for the damages to the 2nd party. Unfortunately I am not all risk insured and I have to pay for my own damages myself. I went to car repair shop (ABS H. Hoogvliet Spijkenisse) to get a quote for the damages. It seems that this will cost me EUR 850 incl. VAT. This includes repairing my front fender, right door, right mirror and left rear panel (this was another appointment actually).

The damage on my car is okay compared to other accidents that we see or hear about. But still, it has happened and my budget just got its teeth kicked in. I suppose the minute you try and save some money, something bad happens in order for you to give it away.

Pictures to follow soon.
Laatst gewijzigd door androdans op 19 mar 2009 13:28, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Opel Astra GSi 2.0 16v For Life!

South African Flying Squad Promoteam

Irmscher Promoteam
oenatje
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid

Re: Ongeluk

Bericht door oenatje »

klote man, gelukkig niemand ernstig gewond.

succes verder.
Theo Gsi
forum-gebruiker
Auto('s): Opel Astra F 92 1.6 8v, Opel Corsa B 1.6 16v GSI, Opel Astra Gsi 2.0 8v, Opel Corsa C 2002 1.2 16v, Opel Kadett D 1.3S

Bericht door Theo Gsi »

`hmmm dat is mooi kut :(

reed hij toevallig op het fietspad in de binnen bebouwde kom?
Zoja dan is hij fout! en niet jij.

Succes met de afhandeling
Die Kraft der Zwei Liter

Hoogglans zwart promoteam
Rieger promoteam
audio-system promoteam
Erwin_dude
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid

Bericht door Erwin_dude »

zooo das minder kerel , suc6 met de afhandeling..
You can run , but you can't Hide

Alpine Promo Team™

3.0 v6 Promoteam
Kakashi
forum-gebruiker

Bericht door Kakashi »

Balen man!
Gelukkig niemand gewond.
Laagvlieger
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid
Auto('s): Astra GSi 3.0 V6 (Sold); 1973 Buick Regal 5,7 V8; 2011 BMW 528i High Executive;
Contacteer:

Bericht door Laagvlieger »

Argh mooi klote zo Daniel!!!
Helaas hoop schades de laatste tijd.
:cry:
♠ Astra GSi 3.0 V6 (Sold): 2021 Opel Mokka GS-Line; 1973 Buick Regal 5,7 V8 ♠
RedBill
Beheerder
Beheerder
Auto('s): Fun driver: Opel Astra GSi C20XE Daily driver: Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.6 CDTI 100kW
Contacteer:

Bericht door RedBill »

Ow balen man!!!

Waarom zijn het nu juist alle mooie gerestaureerde Astra's waarbij dit gebeurt? Laagje, mijn geval, nu weer die van jou...

Wel goed dat de scooterrijder niet iets heel ernstigs heeft.

Ook voor jou: Laat em alsjeblieft zo snel mogelijk taxeren!
Geüpgrade GSi 2.0 8V. Met C20XE dus. Want hobby's mogen wat kosten.
"Turbochargers are for people who can't build engines" (Keath Duckworth)
Bart(astra)
Auto('s): '92 Astra Gsi x32se & '10 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T,

Bericht door Bart(astra) »

zow das flink balen !

Succes met de afwikkeling
ASTRA GSi X32SE

Project-topic Astra v6

ICE showcase

Audi A4 Avant 2.0T S-line

Polo 6n 1.4
PaRa
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid
Contacteer:

Bericht door PaRa »

Damn,

maar goed, ben blij dat er niemand gewond is geraakt voor je, hoe bot het ook klinkt de astra blijft blik, maar het is VERDOMD ZONDE !!!!!..

suc6 met de schade !. en de budgetering :P
preparation is the key not to fail, fail is to forget the preparation
Rallyastra
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid

Bericht door Rallyastra »

Je moet ook niet links van de weg gaan rijden, misschien doen ze dat in zuid afrika.. Maar hier niet hoor :mrgreen: Nee maar mooi kloten man :cry:
I.V.M. drukte bellen als ik niet op PM's reageer !

0546-562109
pascal1109
Auto('s): 1994 Opel Astra GSi 16v

Bericht door pascal1109 »

Is weer niet fijn dus. Gelukkig geen (zwaar) gewonden en inderdaad wonderbaarlijk dat er geen ruzies of andere woordenwisselingen ontstonden. Zowel met de betrokkenen als onze vrienden in het blauw.

Succes met de verdere ontwikkelingen in deze zaak!
When J. Robert Oppenheimer said "I have become death, the destroyer of worlds", he wasn't referring to the atomic bomb. He was referring to the Chuck Norris Halloween costume he was wearing.

:opel: With great power...comes great responsibility :opel:
Trompie
forum-gebruiker
Auto('s): Astra GSi 3.0 24v V6, Astra GSi 2.0 16v Turbo
Contacteer:

Bericht door Trompie »

Hè, dat is balen! :( Succes met de herstel werkzaamheden!
Astra GSi 3.0 24v v6
Astra GSi 2.0 16v Turbo
Tim82
forum-gebruiker

Bericht door Tim82 »

Reading your post, it seems to be his fault, not yours. He was not supposed to overtake you on the right, assuming the scooter should be on the same road as you were on. Not the cyclists lane. If this costs you lots of no-claim I'd certainly try to see what you can do about this. If not, fck 'm, you won't have to pay anyway. If you have rechtsbijstand you should contact them.

Good luck, keep us posted.
C20XE - BBS - Koni - Toyo - K&N - Ferodo
Syl-Astra
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid
Contacteer:

Bericht door Syl-Astra »

Daniel wat een kl*te nieuws zeg :cry: :cry:

Even een hart onder de riem voor jouw:
Die mensen die onze foto's in Hoorn hebben gezien.
Vonden jouw Astra toch wel heel erg 8)

Hopelijk heb je gauw alles rond. :wink:
RedBill
Beheerder
Beheerder
Auto('s): Fun driver: Opel Astra GSi C20XE Daily driver: Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.6 CDTI 100kW
Contacteer:

Bericht door RedBill »

Tim82 schreef:Reading your post, it seems to be his fault, not yours. He was not supposed to overtake you on the right, assuming the scooter should be on the same road as you were on. Not the cyclists lane. If this costs you lots of no-claim I'd certainly try to see what you can do about this. If not, fck 'm, you won't have to pay anyway. If you have rechtsbijstand you should contact them.

Het kan ook een scooter met oranje plaatje zijn geweest, die horen wel op het fietspad, en dan is het nog altijd dat rechtdoorgaand verkeer op dezelfde weg voorgaat.
androdans
forum-gebruiker
Contacteer:

Bericht door androdans »

RedBill schreef:
Tim82 schreef:Reading your post, it seems to be his fault, not yours. He was not supposed to overtake you on the right, assuming the scooter should be on the same road as you were on. Not the cyclists lane. If this costs you lots of no-claim I'd certainly try to see what you can do about this. If not, fck 'm, you won't have to pay anyway. If you have rechtsbijstand you should contact them.

Het kan ook een scooter met oranje plaatje zijn geweest, die horen wel op het fietspad, en dan is het nog altijd dat rechtdoorgaand verkeer op dezelfde weg voorgaat.
Redbill, it was a scooter with a white plate.

The scooter had right of way since he had no shark teeth (actually, neither did I) and he was travelling straight while i wanted to turn right.

Here's a illustration of how it happened.

Afbeelding

Will keep you posted on how it turns out with my insurance.

Irmscher Promoteam
RedBill
Beheerder
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Bericht door RedBill »

androdans schreef:Redbill, it was a scooter with a white plate.

The scooter had right of way since he had no shark teeth (actually, neither did I) and he was travelling straight while i wanted to turn right.

De vraag is of de scooter terecht op het fietspad reed. Was de rijdbaan waar jij reed verboden voor bromfietsen, dan is dat terecht. Was het een scooter die onder de categorie bromfietsen viel en was er geen rijverbod op de rijbaan waar jij reed, dan had die bromfiets daar niet mogen rijden. Dan blijft echter staan dat jij inderdaad fout bent, want ookal moest de scooter op de hoofdrijbaan rijden, hij had op dat fietspad voorrang op jou.
Ricco
forum-gebruiker

Bericht door Ricco »

Shit...das weer een tegenvaller zeg!

Volgens mij kun je er nu sowieso toch niks meer aan doen als je het schadeformulier ondertekend hebt en daarin aangeeft schuldig te zijn?

Succes in ieder geval verder!
Tim82
forum-gebruiker

Bericht door Tim82 »

RedBill schreef:
androdans schreef:Redbill, it was a scooter with a white plate.

De vraag is of de scooter terecht op het fietspad reed. Was de rijdbaan waar jij reed verboden voor bromfietsen, dan is dat terecht. Was het een scooter die onder de categorie bromfietsen viel en was er geen rijverbod op de rijbaan waar jij reed, dan had die bromfiets daar niet mogen rijden. Dan blijft echter staan dat jij inderdaad fout bent, want ookal moest de scooter op de hoofdrijbaan rijden, hij had op dat fietspad voorrang op jou.
That's what I bedoelde indeed! :)
C20XE - BBS - Koni - Toyo - K&N - Ferodo
Theo Gsi
forum-gebruiker
Auto('s): Opel Astra F 92 1.6 8v, Opel Corsa B 1.6 16v GSI, Opel Astra Gsi 2.0 8v, Opel Corsa C 2002 1.2 16v, Opel Kadett D 1.3S

Bericht door Theo Gsi »

RedBill schreef:Dan blijft echter staan dat jij inderdaad fout bent, want ookal moest de scooter op de hoofdrijbaan rijden, hij had op dat fietspad voorrang op jou.
Ik heb dit een keer meegemaakt als fietser! Ik reed dus met de fiets op een fiets pad en daar mochten geen brommers komen. Hij reed me aan! Conclusie hij was fout!

Hij mag daar gewoon niet rijden!
Die Kraft der Zwei Liter

Hoogglans zwart promoteam
Rieger promoteam
audio-system promoteam
gsipiloot
forum-gebruiker

Bericht door gsipiloot »

damn dat is super balen van de schade!

en die klootviolen op die scooters moeten ze ook maar eens goed aanpakken al die scootertjes lopen 80 of harder en als je kijkt in je spiegel om af te slaan en je ziet niks dan zijn ze er zodra je afdraait en dan is het te laat als ze met ongeveer 80km/h over t fietspad komen scheuren

dat is echt levensgevaarlijk! :shock:
androdans
forum-gebruiker
Contacteer:

Bericht door androdans »

Oh well, it's happened and there's nothing i can do about it. I got an appointment on Thursday 12.03.2009 for the repairs. Although this is for the body work, my right rim is f*cked, its got a massive dent in it. Oh well, i like my rims and hopefully i will buy the same ones in 17inch or something else. I'll upload the photos tomorrow.

Like Redbill says, "Want hobbies mogen wat kosten" ;)

Irmscher Promoteam
Roy 2.0 16v
forum-gebruiker
Auto('s): astra gsi 2.0 16v 1992 e266 vectra gts 2.2 2003

Bericht door Roy 2.0 16v »

Dan kun je van het verzekeringsgeld mooi een typcursus Nederlands gaan volgen :lol:
Een leek ziet roest, de kenner een astra gsi
androdans
forum-gebruiker
Contacteer:

Bericht door androdans »

Roy 2.0 16v schreef:Dan kun je van het verzekeringsgeld mooi een typcursus Nederlands gaan volgen :lol:
No Insurance Money......and maybe it's time for you to type English :P

Irmscher Promoteam
Erwin_dude
Oud-Clublid
Oud-Clublid

Bericht door Erwin_dude »

haha idd
You can run , but you can't Hide

Alpine Promo Team™